North Hollywood Cinefest
Winner Best Actor!
“The Odds is really well directed and crafted, so congratulations to the Writer-Director. The cast is so good too. It’s really great work, and I’ll love showing it at North Hollywood Cinefest!” – Gustavo Sampaio – Festival Director
Nashville Film Festival
Winner Audience Award
The Odds wins Audience Award for the Graveyard Shift following two sold out screening!
Official Selection Film-com 2018
Winner at New York City International Film Festival
Nominations at New York City International Film Festival.
- BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY – Bob Giordana for The Odds
- BEST DIRECTOR IN A FEATURE FILM – Bob Giordano for The Odds
- BEST LEADING ACTRESS – Abbi Butler For The Odds
- THE 4th ANNUAL MATTHEW COWLES AWARD for Best Actor, Male or Female – Abbi Butler for The Odds
- BEST HORROR- The Odds
Winner of the 2017 Poe Contest
Poe Films Contest Review – “An abused but strong-willed woman competes in a gruesome contest against unseen virtual competitors in a winner-take-all test of survival. This remarkable script, which outscored an international field of talented screenwriters, closely parallels Edgar Allan Poe’s ‘Philosophy of Composition,’ which exalts a steady, unwavering march to an unexpected conclusion, with each step increasingly more creative and suspenseful.” – Brian Weakland
- Nominated for BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY – Bob Giordan at NYCIFF
- Nominated for BEST DIRECTOR IN A FEATURE FILM – Bob Giordano at NYCIFF
- Nominated for BEST LEADING ACTRESS – Abbi Butler at NYCIFF
- Nominated for THE 4th ANNUAL MATTHEW COWLES AWARD for Best Actor, Male or Female – Abbi Butler at NYCIFF
- Nominated for BEST HORROR- The Odds at NYCIFF
- Official Selection: North Hollywood CineFest
- Official Selection: NYC INT’L FILM FESTIVAL
- Winning screenplay at the 2017 Lady’s First International Film Festival, Cork Ireland.
- Finalist in the 2017 Southern California Screenplay Contest.